Friday, July 31

Sketch and Stash #13

Well the weather here today is dull and muggy. Not got much planned today so a bit of creating is in order.

I made this card last night for the challenge over on Sketch and Stash run by the ever so talented Becky *waving at you* Fab challenge and lots of inspiration from the DT.



My new stash is the scrummy Papermania Blueberry Hill paper pad a bargain at £2.19 from Trago Mills in Truro. Real bargain prices My Daisy and Dandelion stamps were only £2.49. I got Forever Friends Christmas stamp set for £6.19 wow now that is value for money eh? (Wendy definitely worth a visit to Liskeard Trago)
Anyway back to me card :D more New stash is Gorjuss girl stamp which I have had since the singles were launched only opened last night shhh don’t tell my hubby :D and new Prima flowers from my local craft shops sale and i added some card candy in the centre of the flowers. Corners are made using sizzix sizzlet corner die.
Well I’m off for a cuppa and some lunch, hope you have a fab day whatever you are doing.
Thanks for stopping by,
Stampin hugs!
~ Ali x ~

No comments: