Thursday, July 30

ABC - Design Team Card


Very good morning and the sun is shining here at the moment. ABC time again remember to check out my fab DT mates creations too. Thank you to everyone who took part in last weeks List what super creations you made. On to this week we are at M………….
“M is METALLIC”
I have used this adorable cutie from Whiff of Joy and coloured her using my Caran D’Ache Supracolor pencils (love these babies) I was sent this image in a rak that I love it that much I bought the stamp too :) The papers are from DCWV who else from me :lol: I have embossed the lower half with blooms and dots cuttlebug folder. My new scalloped SU punch again but I love this punch I need to get the oval to match as when at Maggies last she told me to punch some out thanks Maggie your the bestest. Looking at my card again I think it could have done with some stitching around the edge.
Talking of Maggie my SU Mama :D she is taking part in this years Twilight Walk Around Cumbrae click here to read all about it. This is the small island that I live on :D I’ll be there whoooping and woooing to cheer Maggie on “Go girl” all in aid of Breast foot forward Due to my Arthritis I can’t managed this however I admire every single one of you who take part in these events. If you would like to sponser Maggie I’m sure she will be delighted every little helps.
~ Supplies ~
  • Stamp ~ Whiff of Joy Willow with flower Basket, Clare Curd Sentiment
  • Medium ~ Caran D’Ache Supracolor pencils
  • Papers ~ DCWV
  • cuttlebug ~ blooms and dots embossing folder
  • Punch ~ Scalloped Oval Stampin Up
  • Ribbon from Stash
  • Metal Charm ~ Hand made with Love
  • Brads ~ Papermania
Thanks for stopping by.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: