Thursday, July 30

ABC - Design Team Card

A huge thank you to everyone who took part last week your creations were fantastic. What a talented bunch of crafters. This week we are looking for a Guest Designer to join us for the month of June so if you are intereested pop over Here and find out all the deets.

and on to this weeks theme……………which is……………….

“O is for Orderly”

We would like your card to be balanced. Now when I saw this challenge I was hmmm but it is easier than you think. Why not join in with us this week. My fellow design team buddies have made super creations again this week, why not pop over to their blogs for a nosey, well worth it




For my card I have used my Cute Companion CD Rom and stamps this set was a special on Crafters Companion if you are a member you could buy the CD Rom and get the stamps too which were a limited edition. So Cute, i just had to have them. Since then I bought another set too but you will see them soon enough :D
The winner of the Bookmark form last week is …………
….if you could email me please Hazel I will get the bookmark off to you.
Thanks to everyone who took part.
~Supplies~
  • Stamp ~ Cute Companions Happy Days
  • Medium ~ Watercoloured using Whispers pens
  • Papers ~ Cute companion summer Stories CD Rom
  • Sizzix ~ Corner die
  • Card Candy ~ Craftwork Cards

Thanks for taking the time to visit.

Stampin hugs

~ Ali x ~

No comments: