Wednesday, July 1

ABC - Design Team Card

A huge thank you to everyone who entered last week f is for flowers looks like you love flowers eh a record number of entries. Thank you for continuing to support our fabulous journey through our alphabet challenge. Now for an apology for those who do not know I live on a small island. My eldest daughter is due her baby today. On Sunday night she went into labour. We took her to hospital on Monday morning however all regular pains have stopped so we are still waiting, as I am her birthing partner I have not been at home so huge apologise if i didn’t get to visit your fabulous work.

G” is for GLITTER



  • Card size ~ 6″ scalloped card by Craftwork Cards
  • Stamp ~ Forever Friends
  • Technique ~ coloured using prisma pencils and blended with sansador
  • Papers ~ unknown from Craft Central (when trading)
  • Punch ~ Fiskars threading water
  • Other ~ Quickie glue pen, glamour dust,

We would like to see Glitter somewhere on your project. Please pop by my fellow design team buddies blogs they are very talented and are the bestest :D For my card I highlighted the patterned card stock with quickie glue pen and added glamour dust. I doodled around the edge and applied more glamour dust to add more sparkle. Well that’s it from me just now. Hope you have a super day, toodles.


Thanks for stopping by!

Ali x

No comments: