Saturday, March 7

Penny Black - Recipe 321

It's a recipe this week on Penny Black 3 Brads, 2 Ribbons, 1 Flower (and a partridge in a pear tree! :) ) as always sensational inspiration from the DT. I have used an image from my new sets "Hugs" that I bought at the SECC. Have to tell you too a certain lady Kath whom is on your DT and was at SECC was promoting the challenge when she came to stalls with PB stamps, she should be on commission I tell you lol. Anyway get yourselves over and feast your eyes on the scrummy cards by the DT. I have water coloured coloured my image with Lyras and 3d the flower (which is my flower of recipe). I bought these scalloped cards from Craftwork cards too at SECC and i must say I love them the quality is fantastic. We were meant to be going to stay with my Dad tonight but DH not so grand today so we have cancelled. So I'm supposed to be tiding the craft area but I keep making cards lol. Can't help it I have also been trimming new rubber to ink, mmm wonder what that could be. Enjoy the rest of the day. Toodles.




  • Stamp - Penny Black "Hugs" clear set
  • Technique - Water coloured with Lyra crayons
  • Papers - Basic Grey Sultry
  • Butterfly - Papermania elements
  • Brads - Papermania
  • Ribbon - Stash and Green grosgrain from Poppicrafts

*Apologises for poor pictures today it is very dull here*

26 comments:

Riet said...

oh woww Alison,what a beautiful card,l love the colours.

have a nice weekend.
hugs Riet.x

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is stunning, the papers are lush, I love recipe challenges, It lets your creativity run wild. Hazelxo

coldwaters2 said...

I do love this mage I have the same set of stamps and they are cute. I love your card the colour is gorgeous.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Larissa said...

Great card! Love that image!

Hugs,
Larissa

Rosietoes said...

Gorgeous card Alison. :)

NGCARDS said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at PBSC! xxx

Jane's Blogs said...

Cute card ... and perfect for the challenge. Love the decoupaged flower. Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, much appreciated.

Jane xx

Sue said...

aww gorgeous card Alison, luv the daisy,lovely colours, sue.x

*Ellen* said...

whow this is a gorgeous card

Wendy said...

Absolutely gorgeous Alison, I love the way you have 3d the flower
Wendy x

SannaS said...

This is brilliant, love it! Have a great weekend! SannaS =)

CraftyC said...

Fantastic card Alison, love the cute image!
Clairex

Sandra said...

Great card Alison. I should have picked up some of those scalloped cards when I was at the Farnbrough make it show... they look fab.
Sorry DH not feeling 100%, send him my bestest get well hugs
Sandra xx

Donna said...

Fabulous card Alison, love that image, it's one of my fav PB ones, cause I love the mice. Great layout too.
And you keep asking, and yes they will be stamps.
Hugs
Donna

Annie said...

ooo you got that PB set! it's the next on my list of PB sets to get! love the card you made with the cute mice image. hugs, annie x

Donna said...

Beautiful card Alison and such a cute image. Hope you are having a good weekend :) Donna x

Lynne in NI said...

Gorgeous card - I love your butterfly!

kath said...

gorgeous card Alison....I just adore this sweet image....and hey I am still on an SECC high...can't wait for October now....not the shopping...just meeting all the gorgeous girlies again...and thanks for joining in the fun this week at TYI...enjoy the rest of your weekend
hugs Kath xxxxx

Enfys said...

So pretty Alison, fresh colours and a lovely design (love the scallop edge)
hugs
Enfys x

Poppy said...

love the card.
poppy

cats whiskers said...

Hi Hun another awesome card from you just adoe this PB image and the papers are just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Bev said...

Aw this is so adorable Alison - love those delish papers. The image is sooo cute too x

maddy hill said...

love love love the card alison ! its so cute ! love the colours .

Beth said...

This is gorgeous! I love the pretty colours an the card shape is so funky! Thanks for joining the PB challenge this week!
Beth xx

debby4000 said...

Such a sweet darling of a card, love the cute image and scallop card.

tracie said...

Oh this is gorgeous Alison, love this image ~ its one of my favourites and the paper is so pretty ~ great work.
Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
Have a great week
Hugs
Tracie :)x