- Stamp - Bear in the Air from Cuddly Buddly
- Technique - Prismacolor pencils blending with paper stumps and sansador
- Papers - Downloads from Cuddly Buddly
- Punch - Dovecraft Ribbon heart border
- Ribbon, gems and button from stash
A very good morning to you don't know what the weather is going to do today but at least it is dry, so will get a walk along the front later and listen to the seagulls. I will never tire of walking along the prom looking at the Arran hills in the distance. To see for yourself CLICK HERE and this is where I live. Love it!! Anyway thought I would share with you a sample that I created for Cuddly Buddly I have used "Bear in the Air" stamp and coloured with my prisma pencils. Isn't he the cutest bear? Kim has lots of different stamps available in the shop and is well worth a visit, the service is second to none. Well I'm away to do some dreaded house work and then maybe a challenge or two. Have a fab day whatever your doing. Toodles for now.