Tuesday, December 30

Mojo Monday # 67- Just For You


Another fabulous Mojo Monday sketch this week over on Poetic Artistry provided by Julee, thanks Julee I just love the sketches and inspiration. Mojo Monday will be getting its on blog in 2009 too so keep an eye out for more info on Julies blog. Well I have to confess this is another new stamp today. I have been after this one for ages but every where I went it was out of stock. Hubby bought it for me today as he and Emma had to return to the mainland to take back the mobile she bought yesterday as it didn't work, yip Tesco again don't you just love them....NOT, however they must have had a few back as there was no questions asked and a full refund was given. Anyway my fab hubster nipped in to the craft shop for my mag I forgot to get yesterday and saw this little beauty and bought it for me as it was the last one in the shop. I tell you he is a star, love you loads mwah. Well I'm away to ink up some more of my new stamps so will see you soon. Thanks for stopping by. Toodles.

  • Stamp - Forever Friends
  • Medium - Whispers pens, waterbrush
  • DP - Lakeland
  • Tools - Cuttlebug swiss dots
  • Embellies - Ribbon from stash, peel-offs from stash

11 comments:

Marcea said...

This is stunning hun, I adore it!!! You will get so much use out of this stamp - I love mine and wouldn't part with it for the world. What a fab hubby you have
-x-

Wendy said...

This is beautiful Alison, this is my fav of the FF stamps
Wendy x

Sandra said...

Another gorgeous card Alison,cute stamp and what a great hubby you have,well trained...lol,
Take care
San x

Rach said...

This is a gorgeous card Alison, love the colours that you have used. what a wonderful and thoughtful hubby you have..hugs rachxx

Lynsey said...

Hi Alison
I love your card and the beautiful soft colours you have used.
Hugs Lynsey :)

Terrie B x said...

This is `gorgeous` Alison..
best wishes for a Happy and Healthy New Year:)~X~

stampinganja said...

What a beautiful card!
I don't have this stamp..........
You have a wonderful blog,TFS, Anja

Judy's Crafty Moments said...

Great card and beautifully coloured.
Judy x

Carole said...

Love this card Alison, what a pretty colour choice...love the paper!
Wishing you a very Happy New Year.
Hugs
Carole x

Kathy said...

What an adorable card!! I love the soft colors and you did a fab job with the sketch!! What a man you have!!
:)Kathy

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Alison and such beautiful muted colours too, love it :) Donna x