Afternoon all, as promised I'm back this time with a something a wee bit different. Get your self a cuppa sit back and I will explain. We always normally have Hot Chocolate in the cupboard, but as I've gained so mush weight since stopping smoking (3 years this January, pats myself on the back) I have not been buying it very often. (I'm not a skin flint it's just nobody was drinking it) The girls are always asking these days about HC. Kirstin is not a chocolate person however since baby bump is getting very big in her tummy she has developed a taste for chocolate and she can't get enough of it. She bought me a Chocolate Orange to go in with my Crimbo and opened it last week and ATE IT, lol. While I was browsing SCS I found this fab Tutorial and knew it was just the thing for the girls. This is Emma's, which has turned out well I think. Wasn't sure of the DP at first but it is growing on me. Off to make to make another now for Kirstin.
Just a wee bit of fun to put in there stockings, what do you think?
Edited to say* Kirstin doesn't live with us she just raids the cupboards when she visits, she lives 5 mins away.
- Stamp - Hug in a Mug Sugar Nellie available from Funkykits
- Medium - Prismacolor pencils, whispers pens
- DP - I think is either Dovecraft or DCWV (my mum gave them to me)
- Tools - Scallopped Oval Nestibilities, Cuttlebug divine swirls embossing folder, Cuttlebug snowflakes die (this has been a well worth buy this year, love it)
- Embellies - Ribbon from stash