Saturday, November 22

R is for Ribbons


R is for Ribbons this week on ABC please pop over and have a look at my fellow DT fab creations you will love them. Cathy do I see “Pink” on that card?? Lol. This card is being sent to Ellie which is Cathys adorable little girl who is going in to have her tonsils out. Cathy has a favour to ask on her blog.Go on make your card for Ellie this week it’s not compulsary but if you are joining in the challenge anyway why not? Ellie would love it. Well I hope you all have a lovely Wednesday I’m off to start wrapping some Crimbo pressies that way if I have any “Raiders of the Lost Crimbo Pressies” they won’t know whats in them when they raid! Mawhahahahaha (evil laugh I’m one step ahead of them)

Stamp - Sugar nellie Daisy
Medium - W H Smiths pencils and low odour thinners
DP - Hot off the press
Tools - Fiskars threading water punch
Embellies - Ribbon, buttons from stash, Flowers form Poppicrafts

No comments: