Saturday, November 22

Q is for Quick card


This week we are on to Q for the ABC Challenge a quick card. After colouring your image your card has to take no longer than 20 minutes to make. With my old arthritic hands I made it just under. Go visit my fellow design teams blogs for further inspiration, you will not be disappointed. Just want to thank everyone for joining in our fab challenge we know there are loads of challenges now so we really do appreciate you joining in with us every week. Last week we had 43 of you join in woohooo. Any way my card was really quick I coloured MacBeth in with water colour pencils wanted something different so chose a purple colour and then matted him. The card blank is 5″ square pearlised card and I used some bling paper I got from Lakeland ages ago, ribbon (From Marcea in PIF) and blooms to finish, all done in 15 minutes. I have loads of orders to catch up on and i have a Christmas fayre in December and also a demonstration for our church Guild on the 2nd December so I am going to be very busy which is good for you as i will be blogging posting a wee bit more often now. Don’t know if I will manage my challenges but I will try. Hope you have a lovely day and as always a huge thanks for stopping by.

Stamp - MacBeth from Sugar Nellie
Medium - Watercolour pencils
All other materials from stash

No comments: