Saturday, November 22

P is for Pink


P is for Pink this week on ABC Challenge please pop over and see my fellow DT work you will not be disappointed. i have used a DL card blank from Anitas as my base and covered in pink Anna Griffin card stock. I used my threading water punch from Fiskars again, love this punch at the moment. The black brad started out blue and I dipped it in black Ink it Up inkpad and covered it in clear embossing powder and blasted with the heatgun using my tweezers to hold the brad so I didn’t burn my fingers. Its a great way of changing coloured brads but you do have to use a juicy pigment inkpad to get best results. This card is was for my oldest daughters 21st birthday which was yesterday and she loved her card. Hope you do to. Thanks for stopping by, toodles.

DP - Anna Griffin
Stamp - Dovecraft, See Ds (numbers)
Ink - Black Stazon, Black Ink it up
Tools - Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, Cuttlebug cut & emboss butterflies and heart sets, Sakura stardust pen
Punches- Fiskars threading water, corner
Embellies- Papermania flower and brad. Ribbon from stash.

No comments: