Saturday, November 22

Magnolia vs stampavie#2 Clean & Simple


Oh I just love Magnolias isn’t this one just adorable? this card is for the challenge over on Magnolia v Stampavie I just love their caption for this challenge “The Battle of the Stamps” lol, love it. Why not pop over and have a look at the fab new blog and talented DT. I have used this adorable Tilda sent to me by the talented Claudia thank you. The little charm is form a candle I bought last Christmas. Well my Dad got home from hospital today and is slowly improving however his heart rate is still abit irregular but as he doesn’t like hospitals they are letting him home as they think that being in the hospital is making him more agitated and a nurse will visit him in the morning. He sounded like a different man on the phone tonight. Well I’m off to watch Ghostbusters lol thats Jane’s fault she mentioned it last week and I spied it on the box tonight. Hope you are having a lovely Sunday and thank you for dropping in tonight. Toodles for now.
Stamps - Woodware sentiments, Tilda coloured using pencils and baby oil
DP - DCWV, Stampin Up, Anna Griffin
Ribbon - Stampin Up, pink from stash
Punch - Fiskars threading water
Cuttlebug - Divine swirls embossing folder

No comments: