Saturday, November 22

Daisy! Daisy! meets Friday Sketchers, Spoonfull of Sugar and Secret Crafter

Well Friday again the weeks are just flying by won’t be long to we hear those sleigh bells jingle. Friday Sketchers this week is a sketch by Bea and the DT have made fab creations again this week. I decided to use Daisy from Sugar Nellie and you can buy it Here. I heard about a new technique today on PCP using prismacolor pencils and whispers pens and decided to do a wee search for it and low and behold found it Here this is the technique I have used to colour Daisy.


I am very pleased with it. Will be using this again love the effect. As I have used a button on the flowers I can use it for Secret Crafter Challenge, fabby DT and love there work waving madly at puter “Hi girls” as there are flowers on my card I can also enter for Spoonfull of sugar which this week the theme is “Blooming Marvelous” I was lucky enough to be picked for the alota stamp week 20 from my old blog Craftingupastorm so looking forward to receiving this fabby stamp. Why not check out all the DT blogs for fab inspiration. Well thats it I think I’m off for a cuppa and see what else i can create. Must get some more Crimbo card made. Have a fab weekend!
Stamp - Daisy from Sugar Nellie
Medium - Prismas, Whispers pens and LOT
DP - DCWV
Cricut - Home Accents, Storybook Cartridges
Embellies - Flowers from stash and Poppicrafts, button, ribbon from stash

6 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

lovely card alison

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC

hugs jane x

Sue said...

such a beautiful card alison,thanks for joining us at scsc:)

sue
xx

Cass said...

This is so beautiful Alison.Love the way you've coloured little Daisy.Love it.

Cass xxx

simplyfairies said...

Hi right back at ya!!... lol

simplyfairies said...

Wow I am in love with this card, it's just too gorgeous....

Anonymous said...

I love all your work Alison! Thanks for linking the technique for Prismacolor pencils and Whispers markers! You do beautiful work. Camille